Membership in Rotary requires a business or professional classification as well as an invitation and sponsorship by a member of the club.
To be considered, a member must:
- Hold (or be retired from) a professional, proprietary, executive, managerial, or community position.
- Be able to meet the club’s weekly attendance or community project participation requirements.
- Live or work within the vicinity of the club or surrounding area.
- Contribute to the fundraising efforts for our community and for Rotary International.
Applications must be submitted before the potential member can be considered and will be reviewed by the board of directors based upon the following criteria:
- Leadership Experience
- Industry and Employment
- Overall Presentation
Quarterly dues are paid January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. They cover membership in Rotary International and in Rotary District 6860 as well as weekly meals. Membership implies a commitment to contribute to Rotary International’s Foundation and to the Homewood Rotary Educational Foundation.
How Can I Learn More About Rotary Membership?
- Attend one of the Rotary events and get to know some of the members of the club.
- Visit one of the meetings. Reach out to the members of our club. Lunch costs only $12. The delicious meals are catered by Nabeel’s Cafe and Restaurant.
- Visit the Rotary International website at Rotary.org
- Visit the website for our district: Rotary6860.org